Saturday, June 20, 2009

Destruction
Kevin went to NM without me because I was so tired after 6 days of midshifts that all I could think about on Friday was sleeping. After a full night sleep I got on my Mt bike and rode 2.5 hours and then decided to knock down a wall. What? I do these things and I am not sure why sometimes. After I pulled all the wires out of the wall, I thought I should go to an electrician class at home depot to learn how to put them all back together again. I even crawled up into the attic to pull the wires up, it was 200 degrees and I can't stop itching (probably shouldn't wear shorts) Anyway tomorrow I won't be able to move so I am posting now. Electricity tomorrow...Yikes:) Don't worry mom, the first thing I learned is to turn it off:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

You sure are crazy! Just exactly like JoMama! The air in the second picture looks pretty congested and I hope you are wearing the correct type of mask that filters those specific particals. Those particals are not good for your eyes either. What did Kevin go to NM for? another race? Hope to talk to you today. Love you and miss you bunches!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Architreks said...

Good work Spring!! Show that wall who's the boss! :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

You crazy! Hey we are going to Sedona this weekend to visit Brian and Amy! We borrowed Maria's bike rack--it was so awesome to see her and the Jax man! They look great and Jax is getting soo big! Hope to see the new place soon!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home