Friday, May 22, 2009

It is a good day when...
You get a check in the mail for $1250.
You score a brand new slide in stove worth$1500 for $500.

Looks like all the hard work is paying off, Kevin and I taped off everything today to do some painting this weekend. Everything is starting to come together. It has been beautiful weather here in Tucson with overcast skys with highs of 80 and light drizzle. I ran one of my favorite trails yesterday in the rain, Pima Canyon, it was amazing, everything is blooming, and I am getting stronger running so it is so much more fun. As I decided to start riding my mountain bike again, it has been put on hold as I sheered my durailier hanger off my TITUS, bummer.

A birds nest hanging in the middle of the trail.

2 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Everything you 2 love birds touch turns to gold! I'm glad to hear that a lawyer is going to be that close to you - I wonder what his specialty is? Maybe he can give some advice for Tav and his house situation. Can't wait to see more pics of your progress. The desert looks really beautiful with the blooming flowers and that bird nest is really huge - what kind of bird? Love you and miss you bunches!

6:45 AM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

WOW! Those pix are beautiful! What is the deal? You come up to my side of town, run on my trails and don't call?!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home