Monday, May 25, 2009

Painting vs. Picnicking
Happy Memorial day! While most people are picnicking and drinking beer on this day, Kevin and I spent the entire day painting, whew glad that is over. I think the paint high kept us going for hours, I think we went through 15 gallons of paint. The place we are renting is 2300 Sq ft and we didn't even paint the bathrooms or closets. The guy that wants to rent it stopped in again today, he seems really excited, so we are excited. We get the granite this week so we will post some after pictures. Here is a peak at the 70s stove that was in the house, wait until you see the green tub:)
Out with the old...
In with the new, I love craigslist, brand new for $500

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

I spent the weekend doing some painting too - I painted the outside roof of the trailer with a elastomeric paint - 2 coats - with a roller and standing on top of the roof. I had to paint in one direction for the first coat and in the opposite direction for the 2nd coat - $99/5 gal with a 10year warranty. I have half a bucket left so I'm going to paint the whole outside and use this stuff like a primer - it's extra incredible stuff. Glad you enjoyed your Memorial Days! Love you and miss you bunches!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home