Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN
The birthday boy has been hard at work on the house while I took a break and headed up to Flagstaff this weekend. Kevin couldn't come because he works all weekend. He is accumulating more power tools for the house and has tried his hand in electricity, plumbing, and wood working, and has not blown anything up yet. But I still can't get him to put a shirt or shoes on. I guess he thinks he still lives in Hawaii:)
It is so nice up in Flagstaff this time of year, and the course was beautiful preriding today. I am a little rusty on the technical sections with one ride on my mountain bike, but I am perma smile the whole time.
Should be a fun, lots of single track!

4 Comments:

Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! Don't drop any power tools on your foot!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous JoMama said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! Hope your day went well!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Happy birthday, Kevin!

And thanks for the pics, Spring. I miss Flag.

brian

5:33 PM  
Blogger Susan Haywood said...

Happy B-day, Kevin. I can't wait to visit you guys in your new house/training camp!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home