Monday, June 08, 2009

Back on the mountain bike
This weekend was the last road race of the season, yeah! I have to say I went into this last race pretty burnt out riding road and really anxious to get back on the mountain bike. I was happy with the last 60 mile climbing race because although I wasn't with the best climbers, I felt pretty good on the climb and I feel my climbing is slowly coming around, one of my main goals of the season. Kevin and I hit a fun new trail near Starr Pass called Robles Pass, alot of fun. So I am so excited to be back on the dirt. We are getting closer on the house we should have some final pics this week.
We had fun going through the under pass of Ajo rd.
Jon after the state RR giving me his best solute in my camo hat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Great to see new pics! It will be great to see some more pics of the house - sure proud of you 2 do-it-yourselfers! Love you and miss you bunches!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Jon said...

Fat tires!!!!! Can't wait to ride on the dirt with you guys again. How about Thursday morning at Star Pass?

And thanks for the ride to Globe, Spring.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home