Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More cacti....
I know your proabably sick of seeing cactus pictures, but even cacti look good when the sun is setting out at Starr Pass. I made a rule only mountain biking for me for a while. The last mountain bike race of the season was awesome. Probably the best race that MBAA has put on, people were at every turn and it was well marked with lots of single track. I was pretty sketchy on the down hills but held on to second, which I was happy with next to speedster Sara and Jen and Christina were close behind. It was so fun! I am on a midnight to 8AM shift which is killing me, but to mix it up I will go run at 2AM when no one is up, it is really quiet. Starr Pass is less then a 30 min bike ride to the trail head from our new house so we hit that in the evenings often, there are so many trails out there that you can never get sick of it. We get our cabinets today, and still doing final touches on the main house. We are finally ready to relax with a trip to Albequerque this weekend for Jesse's graduation and then to Big Bear Lake for 4th of July weekend.
Blurry, but me, Sara and Jen


1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

You're still cute blurry! Congrats on placing again - you're an awesome biker chic! And one of my most favorite heroes!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home