Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a great weekend!
I was suppose to work all weekend and on Friday was told that I did not have to work! Yeah a free weekend. Well I took full advantage of it and did the Shootout in the morning and then my good friend Jess talked me into doing a 5K yesterday evening. I told her it would be embarrassing to get beet by a pregnant lady because she is super fast. Well I am glad I did it, it was so much fun. Her soon to be husband Jon also ran after doing the shootout, we were so excited to get two workouts in. Then this morning I signed up for a Time trial because I have only got to use my new time trial bike for Gila and I was sick. Paul Thomas the Kuota rep below, set me up on my bike and is really the nicest guy and always willing to help anyone out. Someday I want to win a TT for him on my new Kuota. Paul and Dan won the tandem category with Dan just coming back from a really bad wreck where he had to wear a neck brace. I was so impressed by the both of them.
Paul on the front and Dan on the back smiling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Glad to hear that you had a couple days to yourself without work . . . love you bunches! and MORE!

10:09 PM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

When do you want us over on Monday?

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home