Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sorry for the delay in getting up pics from my trip to Colorado. It was an awewome trip, everyone had a great time. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the work they did this season. On top of a great racing trip I worked in seeing 3 different sets of friends. Ben and Lisa, Jesse and Kristy and Clint and Danny. It was great to see all of you, next time it will be longer than a day. Thanks for coming out and watching the crit. The team did great this year, especially our women, we ended up 4th overall in the omnium. Personally I was planning on doing better but oh well, I was just happy to be there. After a crazy 4 or 5 months of working, training and school I'm finally able to relax. The plan is to get in some house remodeling and fun mtb rides, yes I said fun mtb rides! I'm off from school until July then only 4 more classes, should be done in December. Next up MTB Collegiate Nationals in Truckee CA in October, better get the climbing legs working.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

check your email...I sent you some shots from the crit

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home