Monday, September 14, 2009

Bring on the Mountain Biking!
Well I took the Kueen Kitchen out for a stroll this past weekend with the last time trial of the season the AZ State Championship ITT. I was so excited to put all my aero stuff on and feel really fast. Well it was more like a headwind sufferfest. I got 4th and realized that I have alot of work to do coming off my long break off the bike. My good friend Paul Thomas sent me this picture, he won the Mens Pro/1/2. I still want to win a race on my Kuota for him, he has been a huge motivator with this TT stuff, maybe next year.

A small change in plans, we leave tonight for White Mountains and then onto Telluride CO for some cooler weather, mountain biking, and a Blues and Brew festival. Kevin has to be back for class on Monday, so it was a closer escape then Id. Then we are off again to the White Mountains and Flagstaff for another week of relaxing with a mountain bike race in Gallup AZ and the AZ Hill Climb Champs in Safford at the end of our vacation.

Hopefully we can post pics along the way....

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

You look beautiful! That outfit is very pretty - I love the pink and blue together! I'm sure you even look better in person because the blue probably brings out the blue in your eyes. I hope you have a wonderful couple of weeks of vacationing and enjoying each other's company! Miss you bunches! Hope to see you in on Oahu someday!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home