Friday, September 04, 2009

Bring on the long weekend!
We have been enjoying living close to the U of A, Kevin started back school and finishes his MBA in Dec, he wore a tie to class the other night and I had to talk him out of riding his bike to class in his nice clothes. No big plans for this weekend, just to relax and ride as we get ready for vacation in a couple weeks.

Kevin, checking out the horses butthole:)
I broke out my new Queen-Kitchen today, that is what Kevin calls it because it cost as much as our kitchen:) I haven't broke it out since Tour de Gila when I was sick. I look fast, but I was like going 2mph.

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

I love the update and the pics - WoW - Labor Day Weekend . . . all the days are running together here. I gave my huffy to the next door neighbor's daughter - she's my age and she's all hiped up on riding it and I gave her the bag, the pump, the tube, the car rack so she is set! She was in Heaven and thinking exercise! I knew u'd be proud!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home