Sunday, August 16, 2009

Homemade pizza on the grill
What a great weekend, Kevin pushed me around the shootout, it was so much fun. At first I was telling him not to push me and then by the end, I was like "hey where's my push." :) Then today Kevin, Mel and I rode up Mt Lemmon again and dropped into bug springs. Primo single track. Finally feeling a little better on the bike after two weeks. I went vegetarian for the last month, well kind of, I am eating fish, eggs and milk. Especially after seeing that movie Food Inc. I don't really miss chicken or beef. I think I can handle eating like this for a while. I dropped a few pounds along with poor Kevin having to eat all these vegetarian meals. Back to work tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Just like the saying "Never go to the store hungry" "Never go to your website hungry or you'll just end up hungrier!" Nice pizza! Now I'll be craving pizza . . . Love you miss you and can't wait to see you! Hey Justi & Lynn have a really big nice outside grill . . . maybe you could bring your stone . . . Make sure to click the link!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home