Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why are bikes so fun???????
This is my new favorite bike, I wanted to take it on the shootout and up mt lemmon this weekend but Kevin wouldn't let me:) There is a whole new perspective to riding when you can go to yoga and grocery shopping all in one trip. People probably think I am crazy because I am smiling the whole time. We are loving our bikes, riding has been like a new found love because we took alot of time off of them. Friends on the shootout made sure I made it around on Sat by them taking turns giving me pushes. I told Kevin not to push me so he was up front, so he was surprised to see me on sprint hill. I am getting closer and closer to making it on my own, hopefully soon.
Climbing has been awesome trying to hang with the guys. Everyone was chilling at Palisades
today 20 miles up in the nice cool weather. We are getting so excited for our trip to Idaho in 2 weeks to see family and live on our mt bikes for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Pretty awesome! It makes me feel better that you finally got another fun bike, since I parked your fun bike in a vulnerable spot in Hawaii and someone wretch stole it! I still owe you for that bike! I owe my kids so much MORE! I hope to see you soon in Idaho! Lots of Love . . .

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home