Sunday, September 06, 2009

Forced to relax.......
The first U of A game of the season was yesterday, with the traditional tailgaiting party before hand. I got to hang out with Judy, Cloe, Mel and Kyle briefly before my yoga class. Balancing in yoga is way more challenging after a beer:) And then after I detoxed in yoga I went back to the party and had another. Not recommending this for recovery. I was so rocked from the shootout and yoga that I tried to climb up Mt Lemmon today and had to turn around at the pay station (5 miles). A girl that was climbing it for the first time, raged on me with a camelback. So I am forced to relax, which is very hard for me, I think of all the things I could be doing like ripping out our bathroom sink...lighting...cleaning...etc. But I will try really hard to sit here and do nothing:)

Mel and I reliving our swine flu days at Gila, she is so awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

OWL + KEY

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home