Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tiling takes priority over riding....What?
I feel like I just finished a 5 day stage race and havn't even been on my bike. Kevin and I started last Sunday putting in a new back door and laying 18 inch travertine tile. This was our first at both. We asked alot of questions and crossed our fingers it would turn out. And we are totally happy with both. When we first started it was a disaster and then we got into a groove. The labor is intense, I am so sore, I don't even want to ride my bike. This morning our goal was to get up early and ride and then watch the tour de france and we slept past both we were so rocked. Last step of sealer tomorrow and then we can get back to somewhat of a normal life. Final pics to come.
Kevin had his crack showing almost the whole time, he is a true handy man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous jess munson said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product:)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Architreks said...

It looks soooo great guys!!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous JoMama said...

That is a beautiful job ~ you two love birds ROCK! Can't wait to see the finished pics! Get some rest and call me! Love you both and miss you bunches!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

wow, sweet crack....err I mean job guys! :) you guys are rockin it, cant' wait to see more stuff you're doin. And when you're done, you guys should come and help us with our garage! :)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home