Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I made it to Albueqerque last weekend to see Jesse's graduation, it was good to see everyone. I got to meet Jesse's mom and dad for the first time. The Combat Rescue Program from start to finish is two years, that's two year's of getting kicked in the nuts! Congrats on getting that done, I never had a doubt you'd kick its ass! Now its back to Alaska for the real fun. While I was in Albueqerque I got to do the Ben Hall Epic, it was three hours of the sweetest single track at 10000ft, I highly recommend the event for next year. We've been super busy over the last few weeks working on the houses. We finally got the big house done and we get our countertops tommorrow, we'll post some pics soon. Friday morning its off to Big Bear Lake, CA for some mtb'ing, camping and fishing, can't wait. Monsoons have finally come to Tucson, bring on the lightning and flashfloods.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home