Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Big Bear 4 fun!
4th of July weekend went fast, but we enjoyed it while it lasted. We rode, fished, watched the fireworks over the lake and best of all relaxed. But back to work today, we are almost done with our kitchen, we ran some new outlets to the wall today and prepped to run outlets to the kitchen island. I have learned so much about electricity since I ripped that wall out and did not know what to do with all the wires. Now I want to put an outlet and a switch on every square foot of the house. The 4th of July was a mid year resolution for me, no more beer and chips for a while, so the last few days I have been cooking good food on the grill again, steak and corn on the cob, and today was grilled chicken ceasar salad with stuffed grilled portabella mushrooms.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

okay you guys look terrible! I can't believe you would even post those pictures of yourselves. Slobs. all that beer and chips is soooooooo catching up with you. Uuh!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous JoMama said...

Thanks for the post ~ Glad you had a great 4 day weekend away from Dodge and some restful time together! WoW! Your arms are looking very nice! How are you keeping those like that - any kind of ball workout for me to learn? Love you and miss you bunches!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home