Monday, October 26, 2009

Sabino Canyon Hike
Pure relaxation for us lately, we finally got a few days off work together and we know we should start some more house projects, but we just look at each other and say we will start another day. Saturday was awesome, I got off work early just in time to do the shoot out and made it around unassisted for the first time. Sunday was a ride up Mt Lemmon and then an evening hike up the phone line trail. Our final race of the season will be Tour de Tucson in a couple weeks. Also found out we are due to leave the desert around April. Not sure where yet but we are putting Germany, Italy, Hawaii, Colorado and California on our list, that means we will probably get some shithole.

5 Comments:

Blogger Architreks said...

Yaaay! You guys deserve to have some fun together! :) KEEP US POSTED on where you will end up after April!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous JoMama said...

Think Hawaii and quit thinking badwords . . . you have always thought positive and it has always worked! Oahu ~ Oahu ~ Oahu . . . actually, I know you are excited about possible landing in Europe and I know no matter where - you will make the absolute best out of it! It will be an adventure . . . Love you bunches and MORE!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Nikki Dinger said...

Hey Spring! I'm in Tucson til Wednesday and would love to see you guys if I can. Call me -
(435)770-2071. Nikki

3:54 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Well all your choices sound great, but the one that really sticks out is COLORADO!!!!! I'll be keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed!!! :)

Lisa

12:07 PM  
Blogger Smileheather said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am so so so sad you are leaving!! :( I am sure where ever you end up will be great!! but the MOORES are going to miss you both so so much!!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home