Monday, October 05, 2009

A great weekend at the Tour of the White Mountains
Todd Sadow put on another amazing race this year at the White Mountains. We both had a blast this weekend, with Kevin kicking butt with a 3rd in a competitive mens open field. I finally scored a Win with some really fast girls and actually got to battle the second place girl almost the whole time, really pushing me hard. I finally felt good for the entire 65 miles.

Our bikes ran perfect thanks to our most awesome bike mechanic Chris Kroto who also finished the 65 miler with the best hair of the day.

My good friend Kim got first in the 15 miler, awesome!

Rob and Kim having fun at the race.

The dork brothers, Joey and Kevin hit the same exact tree to leave a blood brother mark on their arm. Joey also gave me a monster pull up to a group of guys so I could draft them, it was awesome.
Kevin, Tim and his wife chilling after the race with the recommended recovery supplement, beer!
TJ with the win for the mens open and Chloe monster hanging out.

I decided to go do Tour de Scottsdale the next day for training for the 24 hour solo race this next weekend. 70 miles of pure suffering. Although my teammate Heidi and I sprinted for 2nd and 3rd and won $750, the most money ever. I am really thinking of retiring early with all this prize money. Finishing out the weekend with 135 miles I am ready for Moab, I think........

2 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Wow! U R rich and famous! And I am related to you! Good Job, unbelievable! Thanks for the post! Love you and miss you bunches! Love, Mom xoxo

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Jon said...

Congrats on the win and 3rd at the White Mountains! You guys rock! And good luck in Moab!

Jon

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home