Monday, October 19, 2009

What a kick-ass trip! We got back last night at about 1 am, almost 16 hrs of driving time. Truckee was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Chloe pulled off another national title in the XC and got 2nd in the STXC. I had a good race and was able to pull off a 10th, I was pretty happy with that considering the altitude and the amount of climbing on the course, it was definitely hard. I also managed to go down pretty hard about halfway through the race and break my right pinky finger, check out the xray below. The good news is it broke between the joints and didn't move much so the doc says I shouldn't need surgery.

It's been pretty crazy lately with racing, work and school. It took tons of work training over the last couple months getting ready for the race but I'm so glad I did it, that's it for collegiate racing for me! Time to start up again on the house remodeling. I'll post more pics as I get them.

Spring, where's the Moab update? Now that you're famous you've got to keep your fans updated.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home