Thursday, October 01, 2009

Finally Cooling down in Tucson!
A good group of guys met this morning for an easy mountain bike ride. I got to see them for a minute and turned off with Kevin to rest up for Tour of the White Mountains this weekend. Should be perfect weather. Then I am going to head to Phoenix for Tour of Scottsdale. Another big weekend in the books before next weekend, I decided to do the 24 hour Solo Championships in Moab Ut. Crazy, I no. It will be purely for fun, I don't even have any support because Kevin will be racing in Phoenix that weekend. I swore I would never do Solo again after my first attempt in 2002, and for some reason after 8 years, it really sounds fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

U R the Awesomest Chick I know! I love you love you love you - Be Safe and be sensible in your adventures and let me know all about your races! I sold the car and took my first bus adventure today - it was awesome and IT IS ME! I was chatting with the people and having a gr8 day - and the buses here are still free! Love, Mom xoxo

6:43 PM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

It was sooooo great to see you two in the TOWM! We had a blast and totally revere you guys for your riding prowess! hope to see you soon!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home