Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good news...and bad news!
Kevin and I were laughing earlier this week because I was at work and told him I had some bad news...He thought, oh no, what happened, who died, what's wrong...I told him I had to work 12 hour shifts all week. He told me you never start out a sentence like that unless something is really wrong. Anyways, Kevin is racing Collegiate Nationals right now in Truckee Ca, he told me on the phone yesterday he has some bad news, and we giggle because we have been doing this all week, he said that he broke his pinky finger on the second lap of the race on a rooted section, good news is he finished the race and placed 10th. The other good news is it was already a crooked finger, and he is fine.
I did my first ride today since the 24 hour race, the shootout of course, I love easing into things, my butt still hurt but I felt pretty strong. I needed to excercise after a week long of sitting on my butt and devouring everything in site. Thanks for all the support more pics and updates once Kevin gets back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

I hate to hear that Kevin got hurt ~ tell him that I will pray for a strong healing finger! I hope your butt survives you daughter! Please take good care of your butt because as of right now they don't have successful butt transplants incase you really mess it up! Hope all is healing well with both of U 2 love birds! Love you and miss you bunches!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home