Monday, September 28, 2009

End of Vaca Racing!
We headed to Gallup NM for a Sat race so Kevin could get some Collegiate points for Nataionals coming up in 3 weeks. He destroyed, with first in Collegiate and 2nd in Pro.
I got second in Pro and 3rd overall with Chloe and Nina smoking me with their fast times. The most money I won yet $150. Kevin and Chloe would of won alot of money but they don't pay out in the Collegiate division.
Chloe Monster won the collegiate category, and then winning Mt Graham the next day. She is only 22 and super fast. Amazing!
After the race in Gallup we finished out our weekend in Safford AZ at Mt Graham the State Championship Hill Climb. It hurt really bad but I finished strong and beat my time from last year with very sore legs. Chloe won and I got third for the Cat 2's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home