Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spring and Sue kicked ass at the 2008 edition of The 24hrs in the Old Pueblo. They did 18 laps without a single incident. It was an awesome weekend that started out with some rough weather and cold temps. Only two male duo teams did more laps, 19, and they would have finished 5th overall out of 58 male teams!!!!! Our home computer took its final dump and Spring has the camera so stay tuned for pics and details. Sue's got a post you can check out at her sight, Congrats you guys, you rock!!!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You are so awesome Spring! You are my inspiration! Good job.
By the way, I'll be in Tucson after Vegas, doing wedding stuff. If I have a few moments, I'd LOVE to come see ya to give you a pat on the back and a big hug in person!

Lisa

10:28 AM  
Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

Way to go Spring. I saw your name in the Arizona Daily Star also.
You should come out this September for the 24 hours of hell in paradise race!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Fawn and Sue ~ you are so awesome - what a teem! You are an inspiration to all of us and to the world! My favorite part is the "no incidents" remark. So I take it all is well with your princess figure! I love you MORE! Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home