Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sue Haywood Back in Tucson for some training. I made her a lei as a tradition from Hawaii out of a road tube, gu's and bars. We are talking about doing Todd Sadow's Killer 24 hour race women duo. I was getting pumped to race and ride again, but now I am even more motivated that Sue is here. I am going to try to live the Pro life for a while since I work 1-9PM for the next couple weeks. I can do the group rides in the morning. Kevin got a ticket to come back to Tucson during the 24 hour race and he will be on a Corporate team with a few buddies from last year, Eric, Bryan and Joe.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute lei - I'm so glad Sue is in town to keep an eye on you, make sure to tell her I said hi! Love you, Love Mom xoxoxoxox

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home