Sunday, January 13, 2008

Imagine flat cotton fields as far as the eye can see with dead deer carcass's every mile or so. Welcome to San Angelo Texas!!! No, its really not that bad of a place. I've been here about a week and half and I'm finally settled in, six and a half months is a long time but I'm sure I'll make the best of it. I got in alot of riding this week because I hooked up with a local group the first weekend I was here. There's a few big lakes nearby and I've already met a few people with boats, sweet. I've lucked out with the weather so far, there's been a few mornings of freezing temps but for the most part its been in the 60's and 70's during the day. I think the schools going to be a little more time consuming than I thought, so between it and taking two classes from the U of A it's going to be tough to get in as much training on the bike as I had planned but I'm going to give it a shot. Sorry for the pictureless post but one of our camera's broke and I'm waiting to see if I can get it warranted before we buy another one. Stay tuned for San Angelo excitement, yea!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Well good thing there's enough cotton around to soak up the butthole juices all around! :) Glad to see you're makin it Kev!

Lisa

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, you've been in Tejas all of two weeks and your friends are making "butthole juice" comments. Gotta be honest, kinda freaks me out.

I hope it's good out there.

The 2-4 is going to be righteous!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home