Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I am getting old, just hit the big 3-2. My day started out with my favorite breakfast, buttermilk pancakes with nonfat plain yogurt on top (just try it) fruit and maple syrup. Yes I ate the whole thing, I am carbo loading for the 24 hour race this weekend. :) I went out to the 24 hour course this evening, Max and Cat hooked us up with a good spot right by the rock drop off. I dropped a couple tents off and prerode the course and did half of it in the dark to test out my light. It is even more fun then when I did it 5 years ago, alot more single track. There was so many people already camping, partying out there. It is going to be a huge event. Kevin flys in tomorrow, I am so excited. Oh...I got out of a traffic ticket today because it was my birthday. Yeah, I am so glad because usually I have to shed some tears to get out of it.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck out there at the 24 Spring. Give my best to Sue, Kevin, and everyone else! And HAPPY BDAY/VDAY!!!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Valentine! Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines to you and Kevin. I wish you the best of all you want to accomplish this weekend and Great Weather too! This weekend belongs to you! Love, Mom xoxoxo

11:43 PM  
Blogger Architreks said...

Happy Happy Birthday lady! That breakfast looks awesome...hope you & Sue kick some booty!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home