Monday, February 11, 2008

Ahh...finally warm temps for AZ. It has been hitting 75 for high's. I went to Phoenix to do another race this weekend at White Tanks. It was alot of fun, and hard, I ended up third. Mountain biking is such a hard sport to race. There is some good competition this year, which makes it alot of fun, and I have never been able to even compete with the other top girls, so it is a learning experience for me. Every race I improve little by little. Baby steps, there is no luck in this sport, you have to ride your bike, alot, to be good. Next weekend is the 24 hour race, so as long as the weather stays nice it should be a great event. Everyone I talk to is signed up for the race, solo, duo, 4 person, 5 person team, 10 person teams should be fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! 3rd place ~ CONGRATS SWEETIE! Love you and miss you MORE!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday Spring-ers! Thinking about you today.

And fab job on the race!

Love
Charlotte, Jeff and Noah.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home