Thursday, January 31, 2008

BORN FAMOUS - 24 Hour Duo

Me and Sue are ramping up for our 24 hour epic adventure. We have been putting mega miles in. The group rides have been so fun, it makes such a difference if you can hang on for a while. We are doing 95 miles again Saturday on the Shootout and a long mountain bike ride on Sunday. Sue picked the name Born Famous for the team. So I laughed when I saw this old picture of me 5 year ago doing the solo 24 hour race. I thought I was so hot with matching glasses. Sue has a blog, www.susanhaywood.blogspot.com she has been talking about her training in Tucson. I have never had so much fun riding my bike, I guess that's a good sign. Kevin is doing a 15k running race on Saturday and then riding with some of his class mates 30 miles. I can't wait to see him in two weeks.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered what happened to my glasses! I should have known it was you! Oh well, they look better on you than me anyway. Love you and miss you bunches! Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxox

11:05 PM  
Blogger Architreks said...

Haha! You are so funny Spring! That pic looks like it is from before you moved to HI...before I knew you! Crazy!
I got your message and I want to call you back!! Send me your phone number because my caller ID didn’t work. MISS YOU!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home