Sunday, August 28, 2011

I got in the ocean today:)
Sunset behind the pineapple fields.

My brother and I ate prawns for the first time on the North Shore at Romy's with our good friends Megan and Zach. They are due with their first baby tomorrow, but you would never know unless you saw her from the side. They are so awesome and so easy to hang out with.

Waimea Bay, beautiful day. I got in the water for the first time, even though my doctor said to wait a month, I almost made it:) I saw a huge school of fish, and Zach dove down into the middle of them for me to take a picture and my camera died. It was still amazing.

This is my brother with perfect form.

I love Hawaii, today was one of those days that I can't wait to go to bed, so I can wake up early and know it will be just as beautiful as today was.

Coco learned how to steal figs from my tree today. I guess I can share:) Kevin's mom and brother get here a week from tomorrow and then Kevin is right behind them. I will get to see him exactly one month after my surgery when he left me drooling with one arm:) It is crazy how one month will make you appreciate the little things. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself...and hopefully TAKING care of yourself :) Any physical therapy in the future for you?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home