Friday, August 19, 2011

Cooking with one arm:)
Things have gottem alot better since my crash. I am already dreaming of retirement with way more time to...relax. It was hard the first week, but I am settling in and really starting to enjoy this down time. Although with all this cooking and eating, I really hope I can work out soon.:)

Blueberry pie Paleo style

Chia seeds are the greatest for thickening most anything. I use them for pudding, pies, etc. They are like tapioca balls, but high in fiber.

Home made crust, dates, nuts, lime, and a little butter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nikki Dinger said...

Dang girl! Where did you learn to cook all this healthy, yummy food? I would love your recipe for the homemade crust! I always buy a frozen whole wheat crust, but your crust looks much healthier! Glad to see you're making them most of all your down time! :-)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home