Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coconut Day
Today was a good day, I woke up from some pain yesterday with more feeling in my shoulder like the nerves were growing back. I got to hang with my dog Coco Nut today and my friends Jesse and Susie. My brother also came home early so I could fix him some Paleo pumpkin pie. He said it tastes earthy and wholesome, he had me laughing when he said he needed some carb sprinkles and put brown sugar on top, ok maybe that means I shouldn't of skimped on the honey, it called for 1/2 cup and I put 1/4 of a cup:) I thought it was yummy.

1 1/2 cup pecans, hazlenuts, or any nuts you have around the house (unsalted)

4 tbls good butter, mix nuts to flour consistency and then add in butter and pinch of salt. Bake at 350 for 10 min. Then mix a can of organic pumpkin, 2 eggs, 1/2 honey (don't skimp:), 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp cloves, 1 tsp fresh ginger, and 1/2 coconut milk. Put in crust and bake together 45 min.


Curry night with steak, purple potatoes and carrots from the garden, left over zuccini, and red pepper, onions, garlic. Add coconut milk, curry, and siracha


sunset behind the house, cheers.

Aloe plant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home