Monday, May 18, 2009

In Vegas baby...
My brother graduates today from UNLV so I came up for a few days to hang out with my mom, grandma, and my nephew Jordan. I escaped from the home improvement for a few days, it is such hard work, I have been so warn out everyday. Kevin is painting today while I am gone.
Last night I fixed a lasagna dinner for everyone, and pumkin gooey bread for dessert.

My nephew has been having fun at the pool, three times a day, he has so much energy!
Here is an update on the over pass going over Hoover Dam, it looked awesome at night when I drove through to Vegas.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

Spring! Tell us what help you need! We would love to help you guys get settled and make the place awesome! Have fun and call me when you return!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous JoMama said...

It was a great visit! Thanks for going through the long drives to be able to give me a hug! Love you and miss you bunches!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home