Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Just gave my final presentation and finished the last class of this semester, I only have to make up 4 classes I missed last year and I'm done. Heading out in the morning for the Collegiate Road Nationals in Ft. Collins Co., we've got a strong team and plan on doing well. I get to see lots of people I haven't seen in a while, Ben and Lisa, Jesse, Kristy and Cadence, Clint and Dani. Should be an awesome week. We're finally getting settled into the new digs. I moved us and Spring unpacked and cleaned everything last night when I was at work. We're super excited to get started on the remodeling. We can't believe how big our garage is, its as big as our whole house was on 3rd!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see that you will have some room for me when I come out again.

Jesse R

7:37 AM  
Blogger Architreks said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see pics of your new house!! Miss you guys!

1:22 PM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

So, we only get to see the garage?!? What about the rest of the place? and whens the party!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home