Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet Water Preserve

Molly and I went out to sweet water today for my first time. It was a beautiful day with a cool breeze and no one else on the trail, we had it all to ourselves. It was very fun, we talked the whole time and caught up, perfect for a recovery day. Kevin is in Virginia until Monday and gets to see his family before he leaves. We got snow on Easter up on Mt Lemmon so I had to climb to the top to see it...it was cold, Kevin has all the snow pics on the laptop with him, but I am sure most of you are used to seeing snow, we just don't get it very often. I am working two more days of 12 hour nights, they are so hard to adjust to. Sunday morning after I get off shift I will drive up to Phoenix to do the State Crit Championships, that should be fun, if I don't fall asleep during it.





2 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Finally . . . a new post . . . sure miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks - do you know for sure if you will have approval? I love you 2 love birds! Tell Kevin Hi and to get back home soon! Love, Mom xoxo

6:58 PM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

Hey, sorry I missed riding with you guys! Looks awesome! Let us know if you need help with the move! Kim

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home