Monday, March 16, 2009

Enchilada night!
I put anasazi beans, chicken, and chilis in the crock pot while I was at work and came home and wrapped it in cooked tortillas dipped in TJ enchilada sauce, with cheese, plain yogurt, salsa and onions inside, top with cheese and olives and broil for a minute. Oh yum!
After a fun filled Sat of racing and wedding, I was so exhausted Sun and managed to climb to windy point grandma pace. Kevin had a great weekend of racing with him doing his first road race of the season, he was in a chase group with some strong guys and he was excited to be feeling some fitness coming back after his muscle and knee injury. This year will be his last year to race collegiate nationals, he will be finishing up his Master's within the next year.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful Biker Princess! Love you and miss you!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring!

I used your quiche recipe---its was delicious!! I'll have to try the enchiladas too!
If I can 't keep up with you on the bikies, at least I can keep up with the eating! HEE HEE!

Kimi

8:00 AM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

Okay Spring--I finally put up my very first post with all the archives of the epic backyard project......yay! Check it out at http://lafamiglialogreco.blogspot.com
K

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home