Thursday, April 02, 2009

Eating good and recovering!
Kevin and I have been actually riding together this week. Short and easy rides, with him recovering from his race weekend and for me a forced recovery, with my body telling me I had to take this week off, although I had some hard workouts planned, I had to listen to my body. Kevin and I are pretty excited we are in the process of buying a house with a guest house less then a mile from the U of A. The inspection is tomorrow and we should close by the end of the month if it all goes well. Kevin had an assignment in class to crunch numbers and prove a good investment and he did this house that we are buying. It was the first assignment he did not wait until the last minute, I love seeing him excited about a house. After he gets done with his Masters in business he is going to be a realtor part time, he will be awesome. We are both racing the same races this weekend, with the U of A Crit on Sat and Tumacacori on Sun, should be fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

I miss your salads and I miss your cooking.PERIOD. You have a new contender for the banana bread - JoSis Lynny! She baked some the other day and gave me a big chunk and it was yummy! Congrats on the new home - can't wait to try out the guest house! Hope you can make Tav's Graduation on May 18th - I hope to be there on the evening of the 15th thru the 20th! Love you and miss you bunches!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous JoMama said...

We want to see a picture of the house that you are talking about . . . inquiring minds need to know what it looks like! Love you 2 love birds.

8:44 AM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

Hey guys!
What house? You guys are like real estate magnates! Well, we would love to see it--but, it can't look better than our kitchen so, I don't know..! What is your race schedule Spring and when can we hook up! ps, we actualy got on our bikes today and fought the wind! Kimi

9:35 PM  
Blogger Erik and Jodie said...

Yum that looks good, that's excellent to hear about a house so close to campus. I used to bike on 3rd street everyday, anywhere near there? Very cool going with real estate, we'll need some advice in the future.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home