Friday, April 10, 2009

Bugs

I can't believe it is already Friday, we had an awesome last weekend with the U of A Crit on Saturday, Kevin got second and I got fourth with one of my good friends Mel going down within the last lap and all of us girls where right behind her ready for the sprint. I hate crashes, especially when it is a team mate. Sunday was Tumacacori with Kevin taking 5th with 12 hard laps of climbing, he did so amazing all weekend, and he is really coming on strong. I took sixth just hanging in the group until the 6th lap when they gapped. Me and Mel rode the last two laps together, after her crash the day before, I was so impressed. Coming out of a climbing race I am always more motivated to climb. I am on my third of five days of climbing trying to get ready for Gila in a few weeks. Kevin and I climbed up Bug Springs yesterday and it was the most perfect day. The house is on schedule for us to close by the end of the month so we are getting excited. We already have been shopping around for appliances and kitchens. Pictures to follow once it is actually ours:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Oh! I'm glad you were not talking about real bugs! I love you two love birds and thanks for the new post - I hate going that long in between posts! Especially, when I have to stare at some of your delicious meals and not be able to eat it! Love you bunches of bunnies! Happy Easter and I hope to talk to you no later than Easter Sunday! Jordan and Grandma Sue will be at Tavis' for his graduation - not sure who else - I think that is it! Love, Mom xoxo

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home