Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kevin hangs in there after food poisoning.
A couple days before Kevins race something hit him out of no where. I got up for work at 2AM and he said he was vomiting all morning and when I got home he was still at it and he had a fever. He slept for 30 hours straight I swear, and he was finally feeling a little better. I had the same thing last year and I could never narrow down what made me sick. We ate similar foods except for the turkey sandwich, that may of been it. Anyway he wasn't very pumped to do a stage race the next day, but he did and did awesome considering. He is doing an 82 mile road race right now, while I'm trying to get all wired out on tea to go climb Mt Lemmon again. It's working but slowly:) I was suppose to work six in a row and a maintenace issue came up for one of the planes so I ended up being off today, yeah! I just layed there this morning wanting to dream because I get up at 2AM every morning and never hit that REM sleep. It was so nice!








3 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

I'm glad Kevin is feeling better! And I'm glad to here that the six in a row was interrupted! I miss you 2 love birds!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Chloe Woodruff said...

Hi Spring, I hope Kevin recovers soon. I just stumbled across the current mountain bike rankings and I thought I'd share with you: https://www.usacycling.org/rankings

You're currently ranked #2 in the country! Not bad for a rookie pro :) I hope to see you on Saturday (UA Crit).

9:49 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

You guys are famous now...I can link to your blog straight from Drunkcyclist! Kevin, keep kicking ass, hope to cheer you on in Ft. Collins.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home