Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter & Happy Spring

My mom is going to kill me but this is the card I sent her this year, this is her at Hanauma Bay in Hawaii. Too funny! I missed the shoot out this morning because it switched to 6:45 and I showed up at 7:00, I raced last weekend so I never heard of it switching but I heard there was around 25o people. I rode Rancho Vistoso loop, it was beautiful. Spring time is the perfect season, I guess I am glad my mom named me that over the other seasons. I got put on the Air Force Cycling team to do RAGBRAI this year, it is a 7 day ride across Iowa and we wear Air Force jerseys and talk to people along the way about the Air Force. I really need a job like this. Should be fun!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a shot of my birthday at 50 and it was not Hanauma Bay it was clear on the other side of the island - I'm pretty sure it was the North Shore - because I remember looking at some Konk shells on my birthday - now I wish I would have bought a Konk shell - so I could Konk you with it for putting this picture on the WWW. So anyway - keep this in mind y'all and see where you wind up on your 50th - the challenge is on . . . And yes, I got the rythmatic breathing down (above water). You kids crack me up!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home