Tuesday, March 04, 2008

ALOHA!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my ticket today to go to Hawaii, Yeah, I am so excited! Only $450 to fly in on the 11th of April and get there in the afternoon and then fly out on the night of the 20th. Ben and Lisa do not get in until Wed the 16th, so I made a to do list:
1. Stacey find some tickets :)
2. Jesse, Bryant, Marianne, and anyone else that is interested, I am planning on doing the HURT race on the 12th, 7 mile trail run up on Tantulus, I have not been running at all, but they are so beautiful and fun!
3. Who is up for some hikes, I really want to hike Olomana, Koko head, and the waterfall hike in Manoa, and hopefully sneak into Stair way to heaven.
4. Holomoku St. I am coming to visit all the kids and see if the house is still standing.
5. Peg get the one mans ready.
6. Jesse get your boards ready.
7. Anyone up for the beach?
I can't wait to see everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see you again! Either save the hikes until we get there (we want to do them all!), or be ready to do them again - a feat I know you have no problem doing!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spoiled little brat . . . I love you and hope you have the time of you life - save the stairway to heaven for last and then run out of time and not be able to do it! Love you MORE!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about time! seriously, i was thinking we just weren't going to see you out here again. trail runners, boards, and vanagon ready.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Architreks said...

sweet! we will mostly likely be at the HURT race too...oh, and surfing and hiking and e'rything else! Can't wait! Poor Kevin... :)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home