Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gardner Canyon/Kentucky Camp Mountain Bike Race

Moving up with a 2nd this race, I felt really good and could see the winner the whole race with not losing much time on her, which is good for me, I am notorius for bonking. I started intervals for the first time last week, what a difference. Jake has been trying to get me to do intervals for a year now, I guess they do work. Scott Keller got the whole shot again, but I missed the picture. Sorry dude! I have to come up with a whole shot prize. I am going to try to do Tumacacori tomorrow, people say it is the hardest road race in AZ, this nasty stair step climb, and we do 5 laps. Two days of racing will be good preparation for TBC at the end of the month, a three day stage race on the road, it will be my first big race as a Cat 3, should be interesting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intervals?? what are those???

1:49 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

thanks spring! linz said you tried really hard to get it, thats fine, we all know who rocks the 1st mile! Tell Kevin I'm missin him breathin down my neck and hope to see him at a race before the end of the year!

8:20 AM  
Blogger teamwelliver said...

Kevin - Sorry to post in the comments, but I stumbled to your blog from Sue Hayward's and wanted to say hi...i'm in monterey getting a master's degree with Jenni and Perry. Started cycling a lot with the Velo Bella team. I'd love to catch up sometime!
here's our e-mail:
teamwelliver (at) mac (dot) com

Beth Welliver
(from weather school in Mississippi)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home