Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Working on my farmer's tan for Hawaii!
I am finally off for my weekend today and tomorrow, it is weird to work all weekend and have the middle of the week off. But since I work from 1-9 PM it is great because I still get to ride in the mornings. I did the Shootout on Saturday and it was huge--I was star struck by the amount of pros out there. So it was really fast, and I got dropped, but it was still fun! Today I went to Gardner Canyon/Kentucky Camp to preride for the race this weekend, it is the closest race and I still have to drive an hour. But it was worth it, there are trees! It is a little higher up so the scenery is different then in Tucson. The course is fast and fun, we come down what I usually climb up, so it made it a whole new trail. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home