Sunday, March 09, 2008

Finally got a new camera. This is your typical Texas road, perfect for training, lots of open space with very few cars. Just had a pretty brutal 3 weeks, we finished the hardest block of the whole school and I got sick at the same time. It's hard to believe how much snot your body can produce, probably several lbs. when its all said and done. I had an awesome weekend, got in a good mtb and road ride. I've been doing palatis and ab classes on base but haven't done them due to the work load and being sick, I'm anxious to start them back up this week. The rattlesnake round up was yesterday in Clearwater, it's supposedly the biggest rattlesnake festival in the world. I should have some pics soon to post. Jeff Casey emailed me a few days ago and said he's going to be in Dallas in a few weeks so we'll be hanging out, can't wait to see him. When we get together we like to drink beer and whisper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home