Sunday, March 23, 2008

Got some good fishing in this weekend with Craig. We caught alittle bit of everthing, crappy, bass, catfish and a few unknowns. This is the first fish I caught so I thought I'd take a picture. We had been fishing a few hours when Craig said, hey you've got a hit on the big pole. We had one big pole that had heavy line and a big hook that we had been fishing on the bottom trying to land a big cat. I grabbed the pole and started reeling, the pole bent and I could hear the drag. I could feel it fighting and I knew that it was going to be huge. I kept trying to reel it in but it put up a good fight. Craig started pulling the line in a few feet at a time and I would reel as he did. We where about 10 mins into pulling it in and it started to get tired. Craig was able to pull a few more feet at a time, we where super excited because it was almost in. Finally we get it to the surface and it's our anchor! Classic! It was definitely the funniest thing I'd ever seen on a fishing trip, if only we had got it on video!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! So, how'd it taste?

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home