Thursday, November 10, 2011

2 months 2 long
This was the turtle I chased 2 months ago when Kevin was here when we were all out at the sandbar. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen him. I am so excited, one more midshift tonight and then I am off for a week and he comes in Monday. Even if it is only for four days we are celebrating our 15 year anniversary. I am so thankful to have him in my life and am looking forward to the next 90 years with him:)
Happy anniversary! I love you Kevy!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! I told Marcus you'd been married so long, he said, "is the secret you don't live together?" :D Silly guy. Enjoy your time together!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

YAY! Have a great time together - congrats! 15 years - awesome!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home