Sunday, October 09, 2011

75 mile bike ride around the west side of the island to the North Shore
This is Ka'ena Point, the furthest west northwest you can go on the island. Not very many people go out to this point because you can only get there by bike or hike.

End of the road, time to hike



Amazing views looking at the west part of the island to the south west


We had an awesome group do the 75 mile ride, with half on cross bikes, or commuter bikes, it was a blast.


I finally saw my doctor this week, and he said that I was ready for some physical therapy. Hehe...I didn't tell him that I road 275 miles this week, incase he told me I was not ready. I feel awesome. I by-passed feeling normal, to my crazy ways again. I signed up for a triathlon next weekend at Ko'olina lagoons, there are 4 lagoons, and you swim and run to the next one, it sounds like alot of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

OOOOO, I miss Ko'olina! That tri is gonna kick ass - I'm jealous! Thanks for showing some Kaena Point pics, love that place! Hence why we named Kaena her name :)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home