Monday, August 08, 2011

24 Hours of hell in Paradise = broken bones
I was way too excited to be on my bike after a long week of mids at work and finalizing my first Masters class with a six page paper and final exam. I was ready to let loose. I did not preride the course, but had ridden out there before. So I started my first lap as hard as I could go. I hit this narly down hill and new I should of walked it but I already committed. I braced my self with my left arm when I flew over the handle bars and crunch. I had to walk out and drive to the hospital, when I was having so much fun. Coco had 20 friendly dogs to play with and they all ran around together without leashes. She did not want to leave. Next year I will be back, but maybe more cautious.

Pre-Op tomorrow and surgery on Wed.


1 Comments:

Blogger Architreks said...

oh man!! So sorry, Spring!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home