Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I heart mountain biking!
Chris Kroto, the best bike mechanic in the whole world from Broadway Bikes, and I set out to do Bug Springs today. It was the perfect day, Chris kept saying "mountain biking rules" and it really does. I never smile this much on the road. I talked him into climbing up from the base of Mt Lemmon to the trail head around mile marker 11, and we kept a steady pace. I got a new fork and front tire, and Chris dialed my bike in perfect. Only one crash and alot of hesitation, because I have been doing too much road, but it was so much fun. This weekend I have a mountain bike race and Kevin is doing a TT and road race, we will hook up our schedules someday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that the picture is not really showing a chip in your beautiful teeth and I hope that you are okay after a day with mbing. I'm glad you're enjoying your days in the Tuscon Sun while I freeze here in ID. Love you and miss you bunches!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home