Monday, November 17, 2008

Finally a day off the bike!

Logging 30 hours in this week since I landed from Florida with my longest day yesterday of 120 miles I am more prepared to take on the Tour this weekend. Now the hard part, rest, rest, rest. I go crazy just sitting around so this is my weakness. Me and Kevin ate a great dinner and made cinnamon rolls last night it was so deserved after a 6 hour day. I rode with some great people from the XOOD team, some possible winners of the tour, they were strong. Also me and Kevin went out to the Bars on bikes the night before this big ride so I wasn't exactly feeling my best, Kevin got me a new commuter bike at the SWAP meet it was alot of fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally a new post so I didn't have to look at the delicious food anymore! Love you and miss you bunches! Best of the best for your race (safety first!)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home