Sunday, November 09, 2008

Back to the good ole days!

I made it back to Tucson Friday night and decided to hit the ground running because I have two weeks before the Tour de Tucson 109 mile road race. I am so excited I got put on an awesome team www.xoodhealth.com/racing so I have to at least look like I know what I am doing. I did the shoot-out Saturday morning and it felt so good after being off my bike for 5 weeks. Kevin and I did Rancho Vistoso loop today and then came home and ate these incredible carne asada beef tacos. I missed Trader Joes so much that I loaded up on all the great food I have missed. I also missed my yoga classes so I am going to try and go every night until I can not walk. Nice to be home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Glad you're back in Tucson away from the hurricanes and sharks! ahhhhhhhh! The food looks great - give Kevin a hug for me and tell him I love him too! Miss you both too much!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Erik and Jodie said...

Yum that looks good! Glad to see both of you are doing great.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home